Blog Post Ideas for Your Holiday Content Planning
Hey blog fam if you are looking for your first blog post ideas, ways to get creative during this holiday season, or you’re wondering what should I blog about during the holidays?
I’m glad you stopped by!
I’ve listed some awesome blog post ideas for a great content plan to get you through the new year!
In this article I will share 85 holiday blog post ideas on topics to blog about that will work for any blogger and any niche.
Just go through the list to find a few article ideas and good blog topics so you’re ready to go!
BTW if you don’t have a website you can enroll in our FREE go at your own pace course.
This is a really easy to follow along course that will teach you how to start a blog and make money.
Having a year round content plan is important, but during the holiday season habits change for many readers.
This a time where blogs can experience a drop in traffic or healthy spike up all based on your holiday blog content ideas.
To get super great engagements on your content- seasonal posts are good to have on the ready.
During this time of the year it’s really easy to loose momentum in your blogging journey because your busy with hosting events, planning, and spending time with family.
So we don’t loose time during this season take a minute and look at these ideas so you can create a clear plan for your content!
Let’s get it!
85 Holiday Blog Post Ideas to Inspire Your Content Planning
The following list is grouped by idea type, you will find ideas ranging from blog post ideas for moms, to blog post lifestyle, and even blog post ideas for beginners.
Most of the blog content ideas can work for pretty much any niche.
First up we look at general popular blog topics.
These ideas can be for individuals or even work for blog post ideas for companies, and blog post ideas for businesses
Popular Blog Topics Lifestyle
- Holiday home decoration tips
- DIY holiday decorating
- DIY Christmas decorations
- Holiday travel tips
- How to host the perfect holiday party
- Keeping kids entertained during the holidays
- Entertaining guests during the holidays
- DIY holiday crafts for kids
- DIY holiday crafts for the whole family
- Packing tips for holiday travel
- Holiday home decor ideas
- Classic holiday home decor ideas
- Modern holiday home decor ideas
- Holiday family entertainment ideas
- Fun holiday brunch ideas
- Open home holiday ideas
- Local holiday hot spots to see
- Tips and ideas for a killer New Years Eve party
- Winter comfy pillow ideas
- Favorite Christmas tree decor tips
- How to decorate your home exterior when it’s cold outside tips
- Kids’ Rooms decor Tips
- Simple fun cozy comfy family room ideas
- Mobile apps for holiday phone decor
- Holiday scented candle Ideas
- Staying fit during the holidays
Beauty and Fashion Post Ideas
All your beauty and blog post ideas for fashion bloggers ideas for you readers.
- Office holiday party fits to wear
- Favorite holiday sweaters
- Holiday makeup tutorials
- Makeup and beauty gift ideas
- Holiday makeup and beauty trends
- Christmas fashion trends
- New Year’s Eve fashion ideas
- New Year’s Eve makeup tutorial
- Thanksgiving outfit ideas
- What to wear for the holiday party
- Holiday hair tutorials
- Face and skincare during the holidays
- How to wear __ holiday trend (we like ugly sweaters)
- Holiday Beauty and makeup deals
- Best Tips For Pampering Your Feet In Winter
- Do It Yourself Makeup Tutorial For Holiday Parties
- Keep your dry lips hydrated during the holidays (Chapstick)
- DIY winter facials
- Snazzy holiday nail polish
- Winter Hair, hats, and happiness
- How to keep that skin glowing all winter
- Christmas Day Beauty Tips
- What I throw in my bag for winter
Frugal Shopping Blog Post Ideas
Holiday spending can take us over the budget at times.
Use these post ideas to help your audience navigate their finances through the holiday season.
- Awesome holiday gift ideas for her
- Holiday gift ideas for him
- Best holiday gift ideas for kids
- Thanksgiving decor ideas for beach home
- DIY holiday gifts
- What to get the holiday hostess
- Black Friday Deals for small apartment
- Holiday gift ideas under $100/$50/25
- Best Cyber Monday shopping deals for kitchen
- Last minute stocking stuffer gift ideas
- Super thrifty holiday shopping tips
- Christmas decorating tips on A simple budget
Goals and visions for a brand are important, and during the holiday season here’s a chance to remind your audience of some ways to stay on track with these blog post ideas for writers.
- New Years goal setting ideas(Q1,Q2 etc.)
- Blog Planner Roundup
- Year in review post
- What you learned about plugins this year
- Q4 goals for your website
- Collaboration posts
- Q4 income reports
- SAHM and home schooling tips
- Come up with 100 holiday post ideas in 1 hour
- Things to change before the new year
- How to start a blog this holiday season
- Best performing holiday posts
Recipe and Traditions Blog Post Ideas
This is my favorite part of the list.
The holiday season gives us a chance to taste some of the most incredible dishes.
These blog post ideas for November will inspire some awesome meal tips.
- Favorite holiday traditions
- My Favorite holiday drinks
- Holiday party Appetizers
- Favorite holiday pie recipe
- Unique cultural holiday traditions
- Quick and tasty holiday meal recipes
Workout and Fitness Ideas
As tough as it is to workout it’s even more challenging during the holidays.
Give your audience some motivation to stay focused and make it happen.
- My new workout playlist(how to create)
- Working out with your doggy this winter
- Winter workout outfits
- Running and workout tips for the cold season
- Starting a workout routine this winter(how to)
- Working out after the winter flu
Maybe you found some ideas for blog topics, or you were inspired to come up with some of your own.
I hope these blog topic ideas for 2020 gave you something to think about.
Merry Christmas to you, and Happy New Year!
Now over to you
So I’m really curious?
Is this your first holiday as a blogger? What are some more unique blog ideas you have for your holiday content planning?
Leave a comment below-would love to hear from you!