Best Gift Ideas For Bloggers
Hey blog fam have you been thinking about what would be the best gift ideas for your blogger friend? or what should I buy for a blog?
Well by the end of this post you will surely have a list to choose from as I will be taking a look at 15 of the most practical gift ideas for bloggers.
The holiday season is right around the corner.
Getting a head-start on your shopping list will not only save you time, but your loved ones will appreciate you and the thoughtfulness you put in their gift choice this year.
Are you already blogging? Are you wondering what should I get my blog for Christmas? Definitely stick around for this one.
The thing is when it comes to bloggers- what do they need? What kind of gifts can help them with their online business?
Most people have no idea of what it takes to run a website so I put together this handy post with some resources and things I use that help me in my online venture.
So if you have a friend or a family member who has a blog and you’ve been wanting to support them in some-way.
This list of the 15 most practical gift ideas for bloggers will be perfect for you.
As a blogger I will be sharing some of my favorite resources in this post.
This post will include affiliate links to these products, some of which I am an affiliate and may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you) if you use one of the links found on this page to make your purchase.
The Ultimate Blogger Gift Guide For Female Bloggers
Check out my list of the 15 most practical gift ideas for bloggers
The Gift of Web Hosting
When I started my first website I didn’t do much research beforehand.
I stumbled across a few YouTube videos and because the were simple to follow I was able to setup a self-hosted WordPress.org website.
What I did not know then was in order to maximize your websites potential (earnings, growth, ownership) going with a WordPress.org website opposed to some of the other platforms was a good decision.
When you start your website you need a home for all your images, videos, and text.
This service is called “web hosting” One of the best web hosting companies out there for newer websites would be SiteGround.
This is a great choice for many reasons one being the support you receive as a customer.
To learn more about SiteGround here’s my post on:
Get SiteGround Hosting here
The Gift of a Stunning WordPress Theme
So my first website was actually okay looking-Maybe? Lol
I followed a tutorial on how to setup a blog, and just used the demo site that was provided.
Over the years I’ve seen so many different websites. I’ve discovered different layouts, and functionality options.
The great thing about a WordPress website is you can change the look of your site at anytime and build in all the functionality you desire.
This is done by using a “theme” There are FREE themes and paid themes available.
Your websites theme is simply the look and feel of the site.
Take a look at the Isabelle theme on the Bluchic website here.
You can get a subscription of Elementor Pro here.
You can choose a plan that’s useful for a single website, or choose the option to design multiple sites.
There are a large number of FREE plugins as-well as PAID plugins.
Want to give a great gift that your blogger friend will surely be able to get maximum use from?
Check out these plugins below:
- Social Warfare – social sharing plugin
- Updraft Plus – a back-up plugin that will save your websites files
- Short Pixel – an image optimization plugin
- Wordfence Security– useful for preventing malicious attacks
- Askimet– this plugin is used to block spam comments
- WP Rocket-a caching plugin to improve website speed
eBooks For Self Development
I have read so many inspiring books that have helped in my blog journey.
I encourage anyone to find ways to get better. Blogging for sure is not linear.
We are either growing or dying. Here are a couple of ebooks, and courses every blogger can benefit from.
- Pinteresting Startegies-by Mommyonpurpose.com
- Get Paid To Pin– by Bloggingherway.com
- Boost Blog Traffic– by Thesheapproach.com
- Pinterest Primer– by momsmakecents.com
Home Office Decor
So the nature of blogging is banging away at your laptop, or desktop researching, and creating content.
Having a comfortable, inspiring work space is essential.
Great Christmas presents for bloggers would be something for the home office, Things like:
- Office Chairs
- Comfy Sitting Cushions
- Mouse Pad
- Coffee Mug
- Laptop Sleeve
- White Board
- Stress Balls
- Desk Light
- Desk Fan
There are a number of cool gift ideas you can surprise your blogger buddy with.
Just head over to Amazon and check out some of these additional ideas.
A great way to catch up on an audiobook, or your favorite podcast.
Check out these Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones, or your favorite brand.
Always a win! A gift card for your blogger buddy is a great idea when your not sure what they might need.
Let them buy the perfect gift via an Amazon Gift Card
Gifts For Fashion Bloggers
Canon PowerShot G7 Digital Camera
Blogging today is based on your writing and creativity. One of the ways to beef up a website is with great images.
If you are a fashion blogger or even a food blogger A worthwhile investment and all out great gift would be one of my favorites:
The Canon Powershot G7x-Check out these specs:
- Canon Powershot G7 X Mark II Camera (Import Model) – 1.0-inch, 20.1 Megapixel* CMOS sensor with Canon’s new DIGIC 7 Image Processor helps deliver exceptional image quality even in low light. Multi-angle capacitive 3.0″ touch panel LCD with a screen resolution of 1.04 million dots and tilt option of 180 Degree up and 45 Degree down. Capture stunning 1080p Full HD video in MP4 format with stereo sound
- Canon NB-13L Lithium-Ion Battery Pack – Canon CB-2LH Battery Charger – Canon wrist strap
- 64 Gigabyte SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity) Class 10 Memory Card
Gifts For Vloggers
For your vlogger buddy checkout the Canon EOS RP
For your beauty blogger or Lifestyle blogger friend capturing the perfect images is important.
Lighting is important so here is a great gift idea that your blogger friend will love.
More Gift Ideas For Bloggers
- Pinterest Guide-social media promotion strategy
- Themed Shirts-for brand awareness
- Tailwind Subscription-approved automation tool for Pinterest
- Audiobooks-more access to self development
- eBooks-great tools to grow your knowledge
- Online Courses-usually go at your own pace and impactful
- Accounting Software-a must have to properly handle income and expenses
- External Hard Drive-my recommendation to store images, files, and video
- PicMonkey Subscription-a great online image and graphic design tool
- SEO eBook-how do you get targeted website traffic? This SEO ebook is key
Now over to you
What do you think of the 15 most practical gift ideas for bloggers? Have a blogger in mind who can benefit from this list? Make sure to share!
As a current blogger reading this you may want to consider giving your blog a fresh makeover. Get creative and think of new moves you can make for a prosperous new year.